The Fixtures are now on Pitchero but can I remind you to make sure you are linked up to that site so that you can update availability and confirm match selections.
This year’s Subs
Please don’t forget if you haven’t paid the subs you can’t train or play for the club. Here’s how to Register & Pay:
We’ve created a gallery of Juniors Managers to match the latest contact details.
Guides for Officials, Parent Helpers and Parents in Junior Cricket
There are a number of guides which can be viewed or downloaded from the links in this page that are offered to help officials, parent helpers and parents to support their children’s cricket be that as umpires, scorers or observers.
High visibility balls
This season we have a supply of Pink balls. It’s hoped these will help with visibility on those gloomy evenings!
Fridays from 6pm starting on April 15th
U8s on Sundays at 10am from April 17th
Parking is now only at the nets’ end of the ground. The Pavilion End gate is now locked.
How we play the game the Guildford way
- Do not partake in Sledging the opposition in any game at any time, regardless of how the opposition is behaving
- We do partake in encouraging our own players and making noise to support our team members
- We do not question or show dissent to any umpire regardless of the situation, it’s part of the game, learn to accept the good with the bad
- We respect our opposition, whether we are winning or losing
- We are equally as gracious in victory as we are in defeat
- We want to show everyone we enjoy our cricket and be remembered for it
Guildford Cricket Festival 2016
SURREY v SUSSEX
Royal London One-Day Cup Tues 14th June
SURREY v WARWICKSHIRE
Specsavers County Championship from Sat 2nd – Tues 5th July
Guildford cc 150th Anniversary Week
- July 18th – 22nd
Featuring Juniors’ Day on Friday 22nd July.