Guildford CC offers a vast programme of Junior Cricket, which is supported by excellent facilities, and a junior coaching programme delivered by ECB qualified coaches, which is second to none.
All of the coaching is linked to individual player development plans and the Guildford Player Pathway, ensuring all abilities are encouraged to grow, develop and succeed at their own rate.
The Club provides cricket for juniors aged 5 and above, with coaching sessions held at the Club’s main ground, Woodbridge Road and pre-season at RGS Guildford.
Guildford Cricket Club
Junior Summer Coaching Programme
starting on Friday 9th April
We are pleased to confirm the timings for the Junior Summer Coaching Programme, starting on Friday 9th April, as follows:
Friday 9th April / 16th April (School Holidays):
4pm – 5.30pm: U9s – U12s
5.30pm – 7pm: U13s – U15s
Friday 23rd April / Friday 30th April:
5pm – 6.15pm: U9s – U12s
6.15pm – 7.30pm: U13s – U15s
Friday 7th May – 23rd July:
5pm – 6.30pm: U9s – U12s
6.30pm – 8pm: U13s – U15s
Sunday 11th April – Sunday 25th July:
10am – 11am: U8s
Like last year, you will have to confirm your attendance by booking via the following link:
https://guildfordcricketclub.setmore.com. It is crucial that you book so we know exactly who is coming in and out of the ground for track and trace purposes as well as helping me to plan safe and secure sessions in a COVID compliant manner. It is also really important that your membership is paid up before you book to come to a session. Thank you to everyone who has paid up thus far.
It’s fantastic that we are now in a position to get outside and play cricket. I’m very excited for the upcoming season and am looking forward to seeing/meeting you all. As ever, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to get in touch.
Director of Cricket
See the latest guidance from the ECB “Organised outdoor recreational cricket”
Online bookings – Terms & Conditions: 2021 Outdoor Summer Training
for both Seniors’ and Juniors’ bookings
On the booking form the Member, or Junior Member’s parents, will need to confirm:
- that their household have no COVID-19 symptoms;
- that 2021 membership has been fully paid-up (or that you are taking the free 2-week trial, and with no obligation, at a Junior Coaching session);
- There will be a QR poster on site which we would ask you to scan for Track and Trace purposes.
- Please look to arrive no earlier than five minutes before your session. If you arrive earlier, please remain in your car.
- For Junior sessions, please pick up and vacate the site promptly at the end of training to facilitate the safe arrival of the next group.
- We are aiming for single use balls, so please can the participants carry a marked ball with their kit.
- There will be no sharing of kit amongst Juniors, so players in the age group of Under 10 and over should have their own protective equipment, including helmets.
- that they agree to a disclaimer from liability for accident, illness or injury in favour of Guildford Cricket Club;
- Guildford Cricket Club’s Privacy Notice gives full details of its use of your personal data
Please also note the following very important point from the previous advice:
Anyone who experiences COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of being at the Easter Camp or Outdoor Summer Training must report that fact to Charley Teale, GCC Safeguarding Officer, on 07906 051158.
Get in touch
Contact Olly Birts (Director of Cricket) for any more information