We are actively recruiting across our W&G age groups and specifically for our U15 squad who have entered the league this year. We would like to hear from any W&G who are interested in trying out cricket at GCC whether you’ve tried cricket at school for the first time, are a seasoned pro, are a cricket parent who fancies having a go yourself OR even if you’ve never picked up a cricket bat in your life. We have the following leagues this year:
- Smash It – Pairs style adult cricket, great from learning and honing your skills, perfect for those new to cricket
- Surrey Slam – T20 style cricket aimed at further development of our senior players
- 1st XI – limited over competitive cricket
Our U15 squad will include players from around age 13 up so if you know someone who is interested in playing for the U15 please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you. We will be circulating training details as soon as the ECB confirm the guidelines on 22nd March but wanted to get the word out asap. We have no upper age limit and invite you all to get in touch.
- For U15 age group players (from U8-15) please either add the player to our U15 girls squad on Pitchero where all details will be sent once we have them or contact me directly – Charley Teale – 07906 051158
- For U15+ and Senior Cricket of all abilities please contact our 1st XI Captain – Malorie Short – 07841 461180
We look forward to hearing from you