The Junior Cricket section will continue to push new initiatives this year, including club days and BBQs on Friday nights at training. All of these will be communicated to members via our monthly newsletter, on the website and via the age group managers. So keep checking the Events page for the latest information.
In 2017 subscriptions for the Guildford CC junior section are £120 for your first child and £90 for additional brothers & sisters – additionally parents can purchase a family membership (that covers both parents) for just £15. Juniors at boarding school rate is £75.
Here’s what your membership gives you
- Weekly training conducted by over 20 ECB Level 1&2 qualified coaches – our coach to player ratios are exceptional, giving your child access to an unparalleled breadth & depth of coaching expertise
- All age groups compete in up to 4 League competitions – all match fees are included in your annual subscription. We just ask that you continue with your child taxi duties to get them there!
- Access to the new nets facility is free and available from Mid-April to the end of September. In 2012 we had a brand new artificial wicket installed at the far end of the ground which means we can cope with a drop of rain and play multiple fixtures simultaneously
- An 8 week Winter training programme commences in January – this is run out of the RGS indoor school in central Guildford by the same coaching team and is included in your subscription
- Membership passes permit unlimited access to all Surrey CC fixtures played at Guildford Cricket Club – this includes both the Championship and RL50 fixtures
- For our most promising juniors we provide a clear development pathway in to Senior cricket, offering Surrey Trust League at U21 and Development levels. It means that, for those cricketers who want to seriously develop their game, we can boast more juniors play senior cricket at Guildford than any club in Surrey
- Guildford CC has an ECB Clubmark which means it has the highest form of accreditation available to club cricket from the national governing body of the sport